• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rookie

PITBULL DESIGN

Hello,

First off I'd like to say that this site is great for all of us rookies that have jumped head first into a new career or hobby. So many of you have already helped me without knowing it. Thank you.

I am curently a design student at Robert Morris College in Illinios. I started designing race cars for my buddy and found myself buying a cutter because a lot of sign guys in my area have decided to go on the lamb recently. So i figure I should give it a shot. I know what I like and do not pretend that I will build an emipre overnite.

Thanks in advance for all the future help.

Mike Benson

Jackpine

Welcome to the group. I am from Illinois too.I am just transplanted for awhile( shallow roots). You will find alot of help here.

Ken

Hi Mike.
Welcome from Beautiful BC.
When you say you design race cars... do you mean the graphics...or the cars? Lets see some of your work?
Best...Ken

PITBULL DESIGN

No I meant graphics, but I do work on them. Here is a couple designs that I am currently working on..The black car is not finished. I’m lettering the orange one next week.

Mike

Attachments

• camo car5.jpg
    camo car5.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 65
  • countryauto.jpg
    countryauto.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 61