• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rotary Club reflective - where I can buy it wholesale?

visual800

It looks as though you already found it. If I read that right $106 will get you a 30" mounted on aluminum? Double faced, not bad and out of reflective

If your looking for different sizes get the rotary logo and you can order from any of those police pakage places and mount on aluminum yourself

we get ours thru http://www.vinylgraphics.net ask for tara she will take care of you

brush1

It is not that simple. You need to have license to make them but.....just discovered....you need a license to be able to sell them. I can't make it and sell it to Rotary Club. It is they logo but they have only dedicated vendors with permission to produce signs like this. My local Rotary Club need this sign fast and every place where they can order it ask them to wait around 3 weeks. It is easy next day project for me but I can't do this without breaking the law. Ridiculous!
I was trying to help them some way finding a place who make it for the dealers so will speed the proves.
Any way....thank you for help.