• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Round Shape Illuminated Logo Box

k2vin

Got a request need a double side illuminated logo box, similar to StarBucks,

040115_starbucks_hmed_9a.hmedium.jpg

I have done a lot single side logo box, but not double side. I proposed 6" thick returns, and L.E.D. illuminated. not sure 040 aluminum / clear acrylic as a inside divider. Appreciate anyone could share thoughts on how to fabricate. Thanks in Advance.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
How Big?

I think I have a drawing floating around of the standard Starbuck sign.

If I remember correctly on the drawing, they rout out a ring and weld a return to it and screw that into a reinforced .063 or maybe even .080 aluminum radius cabinet, I think they were around 10" deep.

k2vin

The signs is going to be dia 36", and I think I saw the Starbucks box is only about 6" deep. I wonder how they reflect the L.E.D. lights to make the "spots" invisible. Is there anyone can share the construction of the inside of the box? thanks in advance.

I think I will go with 063 white aluminum for the divider.
Thanks a lot!

jonnyj

standard starbuck sign drawig. Do you still have it handy?

Rick,

I ran a crossed this old post. Do you still have the standard Starbucks circle sign handy? I am looking for approx. 36" drawing.
Thanks!

I think I have a drawing floating around of the standard Starbuck sign.

If I remember correctly on the drawing, they rout out a ring and weld a return to it and screw that into a reinforced .063 or maybe even .080 aluminum radius cabinet, I think they were around 10" deep.[/QUOTE]

Moze

Precision Sign Services
There are a few different ways it can be made. I've surveyed a couple/few hundred Starbucks over the years and every sign company is going to do it a little different.

Here's one...

Attachments

• E03 - 3.jpg
    E03 - 3.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 229
  • E03 - 4.jpg
    E03 - 4.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 202