• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rounding Corners on Aluminum

Marie

Does anyone have an experience with the Lassco CR-60 heavy duty corner rounder? Particularly - rounding corners on 080 aluminum. Or does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to round corners on 080 alum? THANKS!

2B

no experience with that machine,

we use a heavy duty hand held rounder that works well with alum. another option is a jig saw using a template

SignsByNicholas

Corner Rounder

I bought one that was advertised in SignCraft magazine and it works great. It ran me about $225 and it has four radius settings. It will do up to .080 aluminum. You need an arbor press - I bought a cheap arbor press from Harbor Freight for $50. This thing works great. And no, I have no affiliation with this item - I just bought it and it works perfectly.

What I like is that is has 4 radius options all in one unit. I can look up the company I bought it from if you want to check into it.

FS-Keith

I bought one that was advertised in SignCraft magazine and it works great. It ran me about $225 and it has four radius settings. It will do up to .080 aluminum. You need an arbor press - I bought a cheap arbor press from Harbor Freight for $50. This thing works great. And no, I have no affiliation with this item - I just bought it and it works perfectly.

What I like is that is has 4 radius options all in one unit. I can look up the company I bought it from if you want to check into it.

please do. I am looking to replace my pos lassco's I was thinking about making something run on a motor with a wheel and guillotine similar to a mechanical shear on a small scale for corner rounding. but I dont the time right now. so something manual will have to do.