Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

routed label needed

Discussion in 'CNC Routing & Laser Cutting' started by seaviewsigns, Jun 29, 2005.

1. seaviewsigns

seaviewsigns Member

Dec 7, 2004
    can i get a quote or two on this... it's red with white routed letters, 1" tall by 4" wide. i'm not familiar with the material or how thick it is, but i've seen them like this before. plastic, not really thick, ya know? what's the plastic material called anyway? i have an EPS file that i can send.

any help would be great!!

thank you!!!
    cory

oh yeah, i'm in Mattapoisett, MA 02739 also... not sure if this can just be stuck in the mail b/c it's small and light weight.

thanks
    c

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. myronb

myronb Active Member

Jun 15, 2005
    I think you mean engraved. If that's what you're looking for, its a laminated material, white with a thin layer of red on the front. the red is removed, either by a rotary engraver(which is like a router) or a laser engraver. We can do either one for you for about $7.50 ea. Let me know if you want us to help

Myron

P.S. no problem to drop in the mail!

3. seaviewsigns

seaviewsigns Member

Dec 7, 2004
    yeah... woops... haha!! engraved is what i meant... i'll PM you.

thanks,
    cory