Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Royal Sovereign Banner Welder parts source needed

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Evan Gillette, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Evan Gillette

Evan Gillette Member

Dec 5, 2018
    MN
    We have a RBW-1500 and need some new sealing belts (teflon coated fiberglass). Anybody have a source for them or any vendors that stock parts?

I have called RS several days in a row and left a voicemail and no response, can't say I'm surprised.

I did find a belt matching the dimensions and might have to give that a try from this website:
    https://www.sealersupply.com/Belts.html
    Part # 8A952-79-4289 Generic Belt PTFE

As always, any help is appreciated!

Tags:
  2. Evan Gillette

Evan Gillette Member

Dec 5, 2018
    MN
    A few things for the record, our reseller got me a contact at RS who responded to a voicemail promptly and got my parts on the way ( thanks Carl! ).

If anyone else is curious the RBW-1500 and RBW1500S do in fact use different belts as the S model has 1/8" wider weld. The belts were only like $11 each which surprised me.

• Like Like x 1