• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovereign laminator question

advisionsigns

I have a 54" Royal Sovereign RSC-1400c and I recently noticed that the bottom roller can shift about an eighth of an inch left or right. I've never noticed it before but it could be that this is supposed to be the case. Anyone out there know if this is indeed working as intended or do I need to make some adjustments?

Thanks

boxerbay

i have a rsc1650c and the top roller shift a bit but the bottom one is tight.

are you having problems with it?

advisionsigns

No problems I just noticed it and thought I'd ask. I would've just asked my tech but he never seemed too confident about the laminator. He's more of a printer tech. I'll call him though and see what he says.

Nuagedesigns

Not sure where you purchased it from we bought ours from grimco about 2 years ago and they sent a tech and some spacers out from RS. I guess a few got out of the factory that were like this and they made shims or spacers to fix the problem. It helped with any alignment problems as there is no drifting or mis feeds. They had to remove entire roller setup to install only took an hr or so.