• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovereign laminator

S. Sexton

Getting ready to buy a Royal Sovereign. Should I go with the large roller no heat or the small roller with heat. Any suggestion would be great.

Capital Signs

I was going to do royal soverign, but the price of the one with heat assist was 7k, and I got the Seal with heat assist for 8k. Sorry, I for some reason thought I specified seal. Sorry about that!

I have one for sale. I bought a local company out that had it for 6 months but they closed 3 months ago, so the product has only been used for 3 months. It looks brand new & probably still has a warranty.

Let me know if you're interested 732.814.2665

S. Sexton

I have one for sale. I bought a local company out that had it for 6 months but they closed 3 months ago, so the product has only been used for 3 months. It looks brand new & probably still has a warranty.

Let me know if you're interested 732.814.2665

Thanks for the offer I already place my order for a 64 heat assist