• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovereign rsc 1400c and roland lamination film.

tradeup

Sorry to be a pain and ask so many questions but I have searched this site as well as Google and unless I am searching using the wrong terms. There seems to be nothing on my issue.

Just bought a Royal Sovereign 1400c Cold laminator today. When I purchased my printer the guy threw in 3 brand new rolls of Roland 55" film. Not sure why he had it because the laminator he had was only a 42" but any how.

This film is wound the opposite way as my 210 film and I do not see any instructions on loading "backwards material" The clear laminate is on the outside of the roll.

So what I am asking is can I use this material on this machine or try and sell it? Was thinking maybe I could unwind the entire roll 164' and wind it back on another core the right way? Is this possible? or a bigger pain than it is worth?

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate everyone's help wish I could throw everyone a few bucks for being helpful but since I can not I became a premium subscriber as I am sure I will be here for a while.