• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovereign RSC-1400L questions?

shadi75

owner
Hi

I had a small 30" rite media laminator for almost five years that was working great i mainly use it to laminate the orajet 3551RA with the oraguard 290g , until i started to notice silvering/fogy spots all over the decals, so i upgraded to a used rsc-1400L my supplier suggested. But i still had the fogy/sillvering spots. So i decided to check with orafol it turns out the last fiver rolls i bought came from the same batch, so after i got a new roll from a different batch/lot the problem went a way.

I do like the 1400L the rollers are huge and at the slowest speed its much faster then my old laminator. But now i m getting a lot of dust on the finished product i never used to get, i know the 1400L comes with a dust cover but my used one didn't so i wanted to know if that helps stop reduce the dust. The tech my from supplier suggest i wipe teh laminator with downy and water but that didnt help much.

Also the bottom roller has a lot of cuts on it the top roller has few small ones, again i was told the rollers are big and this wont wont effect the output. I like to know if anyone else has the 1400L with few cuts thats working fine for them.

I got this for 2500 CDN which is like 2000 USD