• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Royal Sovereign RSC-1401CLTW Laminator

Spannah

Im in the market for an affordable 54" laminator for my sign business... I've never owned a laminator before as my business is relatively small and new. What do you think about the Royal Sovereign RSC- 1401 cold laminators? I've also heard good things about US Tech laminators?

Would love some advice.

Cheers.

jmcnicoll

Some people like them, but in my opinion a laminator is a vital piece of equipment and buying a good one is worth it. You get what you pay for! AGL makes great laminators. What will you be using it for and and how much.

Spannah

Some people like them, but in my opinion a laminator is a vital piece of equipment and buying a good one is worth it. You get what you pay for! AGL makes great laminators. What will you be using it for and and how much.

I'll be using it many to laminate prints for outdoor signs and vehicle wraps. I'll check out AGL right now.

TimToad

We have that model and it's worked very well. I've worked in multiple shops that had that model and had very few issues. As with anything, user familiarity, skills and comfort level is key.