• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovergn RSH-1650

Letterbox Mike

We have the RSC-1400 and love it. It is what it is... an entry-lever machine, so be prepared for a little tinkering, but once you understand how it works and get used to it it actually works very very well.

rcboats1

I have the RSC-1650C and it works great. It took all of about 7 minutes for my dealer to set it up and train me how to load and use it. No tinkering at all, and it runs straight unless I mess up loading prints in to it.

Matt Cuellar

We set up RCBoats' laminator and it was smooth. A few bugs, but we got it worked out right? :smile:

There have been a lot of modifications made to the RS lines within the last year so I have lots of confidence in the machine.

Skoodgy, should I be expecting your order today? :smile:

skoodgy

No Not them either

Nope, but I hear there is a guy like that who used to work for Colorspan. He is looking for a job. You hiring?