• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RSC-1401HW Laminator just beeping when powered up

DecalGenieTN

Hi!
I have a RSC-1401HW Laminator and when I power it up, it just has a constant beep. I checked and neither of the emergency stops are depressed. The one on the front would just spin when trying to disengage it, so I pulled the cover and tightened it back up. They both seem to work fine now.

I also checked to make sure nothing was in front of the infrared beam, and cleaned off the sensors.

Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

asd

the connector on the control panel with time sometimes become loose if you remove the right cover there are two connectors one is for the control pad and the other one controls the temperature make sure those are sitting properly.

DecalGenieTN

the connector on the control panel with time sometimes become loose if you remove the right cover there are two connectors one is for the control pad and the other one controls the temperature make sure those are sitting properly.
Thanks! I will try that when I get back to the shop! I appreciate the response

DecalGenieTN

Well, I took the panels off both sides and all connectors are securely connected. Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Joe House

Try removing and replacing the infeed table. There's a sensor on there that will sometimes not be engaged by the table.

Good luck.

DecalGenieTN

Try removing and replacing the infeed table. There's a sensor on there that will sometimes not be engaged by the table.

Good luck.

That seemed to do something.. Now when I turn it on it does the same beeping and the top roller just rolls and rolls. It wont stop.. Tried the mouse buttons, foot pedal, and emergency stop and it still rolls until I power it off. Weird..