• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RTape AT-75

We got some of this RTape as a sample at the Grimco trade show this summer. This stuff is clear plastic with air egress channels for bubble free application of the transfer tape to the vinyl and the vinyl to the substrate. Not only does this stuff work wonderfully, but a 24" x 100 yd. roll is only roughly $8.00 more than regular paper tape. I can say after using this tape for a couple projects I will never go back to regular tape again. Another nice benefit is graphics can be rolled up for shipping or temporary storage and will not tunnel. Also the air egress makes it ideal for customer applications and the clear makes multiple color registration easy.

Anybody else using this? I'd like to hear what others have to say about it.

101numlock

Me too!

I was thinking of buying some too and would love some reviews/ opinions on it. All I see is high tack from my supplier though.. Anyone else use this with orocal 651 or 751 b

gplough

I love it...

I use it almost primarily. It's forgiving. We inventory decals with small lettering and it stores well. I'll use paper tape if I'm doing huge lettering or big sign job.

Jburns

Yes- it works well with 651 and 751. However I had a very bad experience with AT60- This will not hold vinyl at all. Other reviews reflect the same experience.