• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rubber stamps

hatmanok

Does anyone on here make custom Rubber Stamps? I have been looking for more ways to increase business. Thanks

Clear Choice

Custom Rubber Stamps aren't going to make you a bunch of $$$.

You could open a wholesale account with Roanoke Stamp & Seal in
Virginia or Jackson Marking Products...but there isn't much real
demand for them.

JMO

CES020

We have a few customers we make them for. We make them for those customers because we don't want them going somewhere else for them, and finding out the other place that makes stamps can do the other work we do for them.

I don't think I've ever made a penny from them. They are just so cheap to buy from people, it's not worth messing with. We made them because we have the material and the machines. If I had neither of those, I'd sub it out.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I have been looking for more ways to increase business. Thanks

Start with your customer first. Take a long hard look around town and find out what product or service is being overlooked or under-served. If it's rubber stamps, then do stamps. But base your decision on facts, not whims.

I've known several people who've invested considerable sums of money in one thing or another just because a customer has suggested something that eventually turns out to be a wash.

It's a fine line. We need to be prudent where we invest time and resources, yet we also need to consider...and act upon...profitable opportunities when they come our way.

JB

jrsc

Our business started about 55 years ago as a rubber stamp manufacturer. We've expanded a lot since then but its still a part of our business. What would you like to know about them?