• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ruff Ryders Logo

Vegas_Style

I have the R logo, but I am in need of the signature logo. I have tried brands of the world and a pdf search, any one know where I could get it?

Pat Whatley

That's a "riding club"...definitely not an MC.
Anywho...it's a file that they should be able to provide.

It is a file they can provide...and they're damn protective of it. I'm assuming you're talking about the script lettering. We had a guy wanting the big R on the inside of his trailer door. He had to beg to get anything better than a low resolution jpeg. Check the website.

Shovelhead

I don't know how it is with those riding organizations, but if a member
wanted something that required required reproduction of their logo, patch or colors, it's something
he should get permission for from his officers at the next meeting.
That's their responsibility.

Vegas_Style

Were going to try and get it from them, if they can produce it for us then were not going to be able to do it...

It is a file they can provide...and they're damn protective of it. I'm assuming you're talking about the script lettering. We had a guy wanting the big R on the inside of his trailer door. He had to beg to get anything better than a low resolution jpeg.

Yea it is the script one that we are trying to get, the biggest I have been able to find is 62x314 (pixels) and lord knows I am not about to recreate it from that... I dont even think the vec doc would take something that small...