• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Running a JV!50 160 for 2 weeks now

Zambookajoe

So its been 2 weeks now we've been running our new jv150 160 SS21 inks

here's our review compared to our jv33 thats running beside it

-speed pretty much the same or slightly faster
-control panel is a major improvement
-rasterlink 6 is pretty much like 5, some benefits but not much(installing profiles is a lot better)
-really quiet compared to our jv33
-jam sensor is really sensitive, too sensitive in my opinion
-Ive noticed a lot less hassle running all types of vinyls and banner (less waves in the vinyl because of too low or too high heater settings)

overall really satisfied with the machine, a little disappointed in the rip

if anybody has questions , just ask Ill be glad to help

Big House Signs

Are you still liking it? Just ordered one. Looking now at air scrubbers. How is the smell. I dont want to regret not going with the 8 color or eco-solvent.
Paula

Zambookajoe

yeah its still printing like a charm, I played with the jam sensor so its a bit less sensitive, smell has not been an issue for us, We have a big shop thats well ventilated.

what ink format did you order, we are running ss21 x 8 , didn't want anything special

Big House Signs

So you got the 8 color? How is the speed? After reading everything I was convinced it would be too slow if I went 8 color. We went ss21 cmyk x2. But I could still change it.