• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rush print job

visiongfx

I am looking for a company in california that can produce 1000 or more square feet by wednesday of next week for some trade show displays that we have going out on friday.

Salmoneye

Hey Guys, unrelated to your needs but I am getting ready to print a couple of hundred feet of tradeshow display media and I need a recommendation. I see a big company using what they call titanium film 22mil and then laminating it. If either of you are familiar with this film could you recommend a supplier or another comparable film. I hear that 20mil PVC would be a lesser solution. Any media suggestions and price points appreciated. (I will be printing on a roland xc-540)

sjm

If you mean pop-up film. We use a 15mil printable backer with block out on our Z6100. For the center panels we laminate with a 10mil Lexan and for the end panels with a 5mil Lexan.

We have been using this recipe for a few years problem free. You may want to check out a product called Printable Eclipse Solvent too.