Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rush print job

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by visiongfx, Mar 25, 2010.

1. visiongfx

visiongfx Member

Oct 3, 2008
    I am looking for a company in california that can produce 1000 or more square feet by wednesday of next week for some trade show displays that we have going out on friday.

Tags:
  2. Typestries

Typestries Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2007
    NJ | VT
    Well, we're not in Cali but with fedex not sure it matters. What specifically do you need printed?

3. Salmoneye

Salmoneye Very Active Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Hey Guys, unrelated to your needs but I am getting ready to print a couple of hundred feet of tradeshow display media and I need a recommendation. I see a big company using what they call titanium film 22mil and then laminating it. If either of you are familiar with this film could you recommend a supplier or another comparable film. I hear that 20mil PVC would be a lesser solution. Any media suggestions and price points appreciated. (I will be printing on a roland xc-540)

4. sjm

sjm Member

Feb 20, 2010
    If you mean pop-up film. We use a 15mil printable backer with block out on our Z6100. For the center panels we laminate with a 10mil Lexan and for the end panels with a 5mil Lexan.

We have been using this recipe for a few years problem free. You may want to check out a product called Printable Eclipse Solvent too.

5. Sign Ninja

Sign Ninja Member

Sep 26, 2009