• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RUST - Files -

F & W

Anyone know of a graphics company that sells the Rust/Patina files for complete wraps? I'm looking for multiple files to create a full wrap, so one high resolution graphic isn't going to work. I'm looking for a package. As popular as the rust wrap is becoming, I'm having the hardest time finding anyone that does it, that isn't just selling the vinyl. I want to be able to print it myself. Thanks in advance for any leads!

-Lee Ann

AKwrapguy

Anyone know of a graphics company that sells the Rust/Patina files for complete wraps? I'm looking for multiple files to create a full wrap, so one high resolution graphic isn't going to work. I'm looking for a package. As popular as the rust wrap is becoming, I'm having the hardest time finding anyone that does it, that isn't just selling the vinyl. I want to be able to print it myself. Thanks in advance for any leads!

-Lee Ann

So one of the issues that your going to run into is that you are probably going to need to use multiple different types of 'rust' images and you can't really use the same one for all the wraps. If you can use photoshop to blend the texture/images together to create your own as I think that this is probably going to help you out a lot in the long run and also this way you can control and tweak the files as need by. Just remember that with the 'rust' wraps that it's all in the details.