• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RVW test print

graphix

Ok i am running a sp540v printer using corel..when i first got my printer i printed out the Roland Color Library ...Since then i learned of putting the check mark in the file format tab convert to spot colors which when done colors are much richer... So now i want to print a RVW library BUT the library file when looked at it file format the convert to spot color is grayed out...are they a file someone has that has the swatches to print out?The picture shows the color without convert to spot checked and with convert to spot which the right one is the one with convert selected...

I have a test print of the RVW i printed on the wall well he picked out the blue by the swatch on the wall and i pluged it in and checked convert to spot and it was way richer so i had to print with the convert to spot unchecked but doing this screws my rvw black up.....any suggestions...Thanks

graphix

i know it is greyed out you cant uncheck it but when i printed my color chart like that ..i matched up a color on the chart and when i went to file format and put the check mark in it to convert to spot color it was totally different than the color i selected on the Roland Color Library (that had the check mark in the convert to spot color....) Try this for me print a square of pr 20 k and check the file print and then print the same without the check...maybe its my printer...see if there is a difference like mine......

Attachments

• rvw pr20-k test.jpg
    rvw pr20-k test.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 125