• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rzr wrap

BROOKS

I have a guy that wants me to wrap his polaris RZR what material would you use? Do I need templates or just wrap it and what price range?

Thanks in advance

Premier Wraps

Big giant pieces. Make a template and add on a bunch. Use cast. Glue ever area you think might possible need it. Edge seal the heck out of it. $850-$900

BROOKS

i called fellers and was told oracal 3651 but that is calandered. its just that convex and motowrap and all those guys are very expensive. also the dirtbike graphics i have for my bike the guy uses avery what material would that be?

Flame

i called fellers and was told oracal 3651 but that is calandered. its just that convex and motowrap and all those guys are very expensive. also the dirtbike graphics i have for my bike the guy uses avery what material would that be?

Drop the job. Seriously, most sign shops just **** up jobs like this. Either use the right stuff or move along. 3651... you gotta be kidding me. You'll crank out that job and in 2 weeks the customer is going to call back PISSSSED off cuz everything is falling off.

If it's light duty, use 3951 w/ 290 lam (or comparable wrap material) and use a lot of edgeseal and primer 94. If it's a sand vehicle, use convex and CHARGE. Those things get abused 10x worse than a commuter van, so price and install accordingly.