• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S 160 tT & windows 10

nkete

Hi there!

We've just upgraded our printing & cutting PC and we updated from windows 7 to windows 10, but now the s 160 t doesn't communicate via summa usb.

We've installed the lastest drivers fron summa's website and updated the firmware from v36 to v39 but it still doesn't recognize the plotter. In the old PC works fine.

I don't know what else to try...

Thank you.

It's been a while since I upgraded to 10, but I think I had to change the Emulation language in Configuration>Settings>Communication to DM/PL. I think?

Does it show up anywhere in Device Manager?

nkete

hello:

Thank you for answering.

We have the language set to auto, and in the device manager it appears as if the correct driver is installed but with the yellow triangle meaning there is an error with it.

I also tried deleting the drivers and when connected it shows "unknown device" with the same yellow triangle.

Thank you.

EDIT:

Now it doesn't even work in the old computer with w7... It appears as unknown device in the device manager... :_(