• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

s101 Domain Special

njshorts

Hey, all!

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce a change in our merchant membership. Our shop has been contracted as a full-time wholesale outfit, servicing only our existing clients and our new contract broker.

This has finally given me the opportunity to take my SMB IT shop live and advertise beyond local referrals only. We offer PBX/IP Phone services, dedicated servers, local storage and recovery servers, IT consulting/support, managed services, hosting and domain registrar services. We'll be launching our website and providing more details shortly, however in the meantime... I'd like to offer a special to s101 members.

For this week only, we'll be offering standard domain name registration/transfers for $2 off. This includes .com, .net, .org, .name, .info and .biz domains. In addition, we're including free domain locking and ID protection! Transfers include an additional year on top of your current registration.

To register/transfer, go to http://my.rapidstoragesolutions.com and use the code "s101domains" at checkout- you can create an account, browse products and manage your services. More services and products will be rolled out within the next week including premium service hosting that provides low-usage servers to ensure your site won't be burdened by extreme overselling- a practice used by most hosting companies.

If you wish to use the free locking or ID protection system, please e-mail support@rapidstoragesolutions.com with your domain name and request after checkout to ensure the settings are in place.

I really appreciate the support shown by the signs101 community and I'm very happy to be able to offer these services and continue to help s101 members with their technology needs!

If you have any questions, please feel free to open a ticket at http://my.rapidstoragesolutions.com, e-mail support@rapidstoragesolutions.com or call 813.422.6833. Our US-based support is standing by to help 9-5 EST by phone, or 24x7 within the ticket system or by e-mail.

njshorts

No, we do not use godaddy/wildwestdomains. Personally, I'm not a fan- I tried them once before and was disappointed in the service.

Our registrations are through our own ICANN-accredited API. I'll be totally honest with you, we may not be as cheap as godaddy/etc, however we offer 100% north american support, highly secure servers, real live people behind the phones and offer only services that we can handle- we do not stuff 1000 accounts on a server configured to handle 100 like most companies, and we're always standing by to help. We're not a reseller. We own our redundant equipment - IBM, SGI, SonicWall, Cisco, etc- all carrier grade. We manage our own round-robin sonicwall and cisco equipment. I personally handle all of our equipment, from setting up the PDUs to configuring webservices (and yes, we do have hands-on help onsite... it's not just me. I just like to control everything that I can to ensure it meets my standards). Our primary datacenter is 15 minutes from our offices, 20 minutes from my home. We don't hold files or domains hostage, nor are we difficult to work with. I've been in this industry for years and built this side of my company as a middle finger to the big guys, if you will.

Our manifesto will be on our site, but that's it in a nutshell. To make a quick example of things, we're not like what vistaprint is to the sign industry. We're not peddling cheap goods with low quality- we all know that you get what you pay for... not that our prices are outrageous- they're comprable to most hosts within ~15% from what I've found. As a quick example, I'm currently moving another s101 member's domains and hosting accounts to us- working with his existing host and registrar so that he doesn't have to deal with the frustration of moving.

I'm very excited about launching this side of the company and will personally promise that every bit of our service will exceed your expectations. If we ever fall short, please contact me directly. If we're approached with a server-side issue and fall short (requests that break security aside, but we have workarounds for most of these issues), I completely expect an vendor anti-shoutout and personally am responsible for any troubles therein.

I hope you'll consider using our services, I personally will ensure that you won't be disappointed.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
As a quick example, I'm currently moving another s101 member's domains and hosting accounts to us- working with his existing host and registrar so that he doesn't have to deal with the frustration of moving.
That's me! :iamwithstupid

I have 100% confidence in him. Mostly because I know where he lives.:Big Laugh

royster13

I do not want to use Go Daddy with them supporting SOPA.....Because I saw that your domain was registered with Go Daddy I thought I would ask....

njshorts

I do not want to use Go Daddy with them supporting SOPA.....Because I saw that your domain was registered with Go Daddy I thought I would ask....

there's always gotta be that guy... :p

to be completely honest, i had a free 1 year registration with godaddy code after bitching at them months ago. i used it, expecting to not use the domain, rather using rapidhostingsolutions.com. I once had 80+ domains with godaddy... not anymore.

Post-launch, we'll be on "rapidhostingsolutions.com" with the prior domain transfered... as soon as godaddy releases it. unfortunately, ICANN has some crappy transfer rules that NO registrar can get around.

Our permanent domain:

DOMAIN: RAPIDHOSTINGSOLUTIONS.COM

RSP: Rapid Storage Solutions, LLC
URL: http://www.RapidStorageSolutions.com

created-date: 2011-12-20 14:18:23
updated-date: 2011-12-20 14:21:04
registration-expiration-date: 2012-12-20 14:18:23

owner-organization: RSS
owner-name: Domain Team
owner-street: 123 Flagship Dr.
owner-city: Lutz
owner-state: FL
owner-zip: 33549
owner-country: US
owner-phone: +1.8134226833
owner-fax:
owner-email: tech@rapidstoragesolutions.com

admin-organization: RSS
admin-name: Domain Team
admin-street: 123 Flagship Dr.
admin-city: Lutz
admin-state: FL
admin-zip: 33549
admin-country: US
admin-phone: +1.8134226833
admin-fax:
admin-email: tech@rapidstoragesolutions.com

tech-organization: RSS
tech-name: Domain Team
tech-street: 123 Flagship Dr.
tech-city: Lutz
tech-state: FL
tech-zip: 33549
tech-country: US
tech-phone: +1.8134226833
tech-fax:
tech-email: tech@rapidstoragesolutions.com

billing-organization: RSS
billing-name: Domain Team
billing-street: 123 Flagship Dr.
billing-city: Lutz
billing-state: FL
billing-zip: 33549
billing-country: US
billing-phone: +1.8134226833
billing-fax:
billing-email: tech@rapidstoragesolutions.com

nameserver: ns1.rapidstoragesolutions.com
nameserver: ns2.rapidstoragesolutions.com

; --------------------------------
; Domain registration, secure hosting, dedicated local and remote servers all with personal support!
; www.RapidStorageSolutions.com

Last edited: