• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help S30670 erorr 1F80

weesss

Does anyone have a resolution or understanding for the error code 1F80 on the epson s30670? is it new motherboard time? the manual just says install new parts upon errors.

i had a cleaning station break and had my head clog up. did some cleanings trying to get the head to open up and ended up doing a manual priming and got error 1A37. left it for a day or two after accepting defeat and it turned right back on no problem. installed a new cleaning station, but, the head was still slightly clogged. popped the head out to clean, re installed and now get this 1F80 error at startup. is it over with for the time being?

Espartaco1967

Does anyone have a resolution or understanding for the error code 1F80 on the epson s30670? is it new motherboard time? the manual just says install new parts upon errors.

i had a cleaning station break and had my head clog up. did some cleanings trying to get the head to open up and ended up doing a manual priming and got error 1A37. left it for a day or two after accepting defeat and it turned right back on no problem. installed a new cleaning station, but, the head was still slightly clogged. popped the head out to clean, re installed and now get this 1F80 error at startup. is it over with for the time being?
hello Friend, your problem claims to be the IC Holder, maybe ink was spilled on the small card that carries the IC Holder, if so you must replace IC Holder, I hope this information helps you