• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S30670 surecolor

fozzie

Have had the 30670 for 2 months. Happy with it. Still have option with my vendor to upgrade to 50670 or 70670 when they are released. Not sure if I need to.
The quality of the 30670 is superb so not sure the 10 color is worth it for our clients. The speed is pretty much what Epson says it is. We have other printers for long banner runs so not sure we need the speed of the 50670.
Have had two service calls. First was for ink dropping off heads and second for bad alignment of the heavy duty takeup (recommend that option).
Strengths:
Superb quality
Ease of operation
Little maintenance
Once you get dialed in profiles and media feeds, it goes
Epson support has been great. Next day tech is on site with parts
Weaknesses
If any, when running at high speed, we use some BBC radiant dryers as the inks can still be slightly tacky (even with the big front dryer)

In short, was between this and a hp latex for our needs. Very satisfied so far.

Snydo

Been running a 30670 for a little over a month now...very happy. Print Quality rivals our latex printer, and the Epson will be done printing it before the latex is even close to warmed-up.

Philly

We have been running one for a few months. Now that Epson had done the upgrades it is running great.....incredible quality and speed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like a quote.

wunder

I think this time the best choice !!!.......... Any time much much better as a HP LATEX !!!

best regards
wunder

Graphix Guru

I've had ours for a little more than a month & it prints like a champ! What upgrades from Epson were done to your Surecolor? Were you having issues before these upgrades?

paulica

Have had the 30670 for 2 months. Happy with it. Still have option with my vendor to upgrade to 50670 or 70670 when they are released. Not sure if I need to.
The quality of the 30670 is superb so not sure the 10 color is worth it for our clients. The speed is pretty much what Epson says it is. We have other printers for long banner runs so not sure we need the speed of the 50670.
Have had two service calls. First was for ink dropping off heads and second for bad alignment of the heavy duty takeup (recommend that option).
Strengths:
Superb quality
Ease of operation
Little maintenance
Once you get dialed in profiles and media feeds, it goes
Epson support has been great. Next day tech is on site with parts
Weaknesses
If any, when running at high speed, we use some BBC radiant dryers as the inks can still be slightly tacky (even with the big front dryer)

In short, was between this and a hp latex for our needs. Very satisfied so far.

Sorry to drop in. It seems I have the same issue as you have. Ink droping and bad allignment. Regarding the ink dropping what was your issue, ?

Looking forward to your response.