• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S365

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Just want to shout out to Alex at Signs 365 for working on getting my order correct.

Had an order and needed a PMS color matched. First print was way off, I called and they got a second one to me the next morning but had other issues and we've been working together all day to nail down a resolution. Thankfully our samples today look to be correct and I should have them tomorrow morning.

Everyone makes mistakes, but Signs365 is doing what they need to do to correct it. They are not giving me lip about the issues and are quickly fixing it to get stuff out to me the same day and I appreciate it. When I call, 9 times out of 10 I can reach the person I need to reach without needing to wait on a callback.

I say 98% of everything I order is on the money... so for the few instances where something goes wrong they are on it. And 98% is a pretty good track record when you're shipping everything out the same or next day.

I dealt with two other companies this week that were horrendous... they missed deadlines and customer service was getting mouthy to me when I was asking where my stuff is.... Nothing compared to how S365 is treating the issues.

Update: I got the new prints in this morning, slapped them on and the customer is a happy clam. Now I can peacefully enjoy my weekend.

Last edited: