• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S80600 -9 Color in Onyx

MichaelAlmand

Screenshot 2024-02-29 181201.png

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'm not sure there is a difference, other than the number of compatible Onyx products (based on your screen shot).

Saturn

Aging Member
Choose the first one.

Picking "9-colors" locks you out of ever using the white/silver channel. You can go back and forth with the first one, but not 9-colors. Ask me how I know... You can change it later, but at the expense of settings/profiles not rolling over.

I ran for about a year using the first one, but once I decided I wanted to try white, the printer wouldn't allow it because I had initially chosen 9-color. Ink/Silver would be the 10th channel.

MichaelAlmand

Choose the first one.

Picking "9-colors" locks you out of ever using the white/silver channel. You can go back and forth with the first one, but not 9-colors. Ask me how I know... You can change it later, but at the expense of settings/profiles not rolling over.

I ran for about a year using the first one, but once I decided I wanted to try white, the printer wouldn't allow it because I had initially chosen 9-color. Ink/Silver would be the 10th channel.
Thank you!