• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S80600 flexi subscription or onyx gamaprint rip

yamaha581

We have had our S80600 for a little over a year now and when we got the printer installed the computer we had for the rip wouldn't work with the version of onyx so the guy just set us up on our flexi subscription to use.
I have heard that onyx is a whole lot better than flexi and I have heard that the new version of flexi is pretty good so I was just curious what others are using. Is it worth it for me to change over to the onyx and will I be getting better prints or am I fine with the flexi? I just feel like for some reason the colors we are getting are not as good as they should be. We print motocross graphics and need to match the plastic colors and they just seem to be slightly off no matter what we do. When the printer was installed he said to print on the high quality 8 pass as that was just as good or better than the 12 pass option. I am just looking for some input if I should stick with he flexi and try to adjust it or go with the onyx.

swordguy3222

We don't use Onyx, we use Colorgate for our rip. Used Onyx in the past, Colorgate is a better rip. I have 5 printers running off the same rip with no issues.

marsuni

Unitype-GR
CHECK Ergosoft RIP!!! Excellent RIP for Ours S80600 and S30610!!! Working years with it, having unbelievable Output!!!