Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad news from Mutoh (RIP Chuck)

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by chrisphilipps, Sep 21, 2012.

1. chrisphilipps

chrisphilipps Active Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Wharton, NJ
    Tags:
  2. jhanson

jhanson Member

Oct 13, 2011
    He will be missed. He was certainly one of my favorite contacts at Mutoh, thanks in part to his sense of humor. I think he was also one of the best technicians they had.

3. mtrider

mtrider Member

Apr 10, 2009
    Usa
    i met him when i was out at mutoh a couple years ago... also spoke w/ him on occasion... he will be missed!! RIP Chuck

4. Robert M

Robert M Very Active Member

Jan 23, 2007
    colorado
    Chuck

Chuck knew it all and was always there to offer help, he took a real interest in your problem. RIP

5. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    Thanks Chris,

Chuck touched a lot of people and often put them first in his life over his own concerns.
    He will be dearly missed.
    We had a wake for him on Sunday.

Anyone wishing to send a note to Teri, his wife, can do so at:
    1841 West Curry, Chandler, 85224.

thanks, randya

6. Atp737

Atp737 New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Chuck Holland was a beacon Of hope when you were trying to fix he strange problems Like Scottie at STAR TREK he had a solution . Not a parts changer. I was in tears when I called last week to check on him. He will be missed. we all lost a friend and a great Engineer!!!!