• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Safety sign colours

CanuckSigns

Does anyone have a PMS colour chart for various safety sign colours? I have a clinet looking to match some decals that were originally ordered from Brady, printed on their 113143 grey vinyl tape, the client doesn't have an extra to give me and I don't have any samples here. Does anyone happen to have a Pantone or vinyl colour I could match to?

Cheers!

jwlllpl

Color%20Chart.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Unless it doesn't matter to you, these colors won't work in canada as the main word is misspelled. That'll throw the whole ting off.

shoresigns

That ANSI chart is outdated. Brown and grey are no longer safety colours, and most of the Pantones have changed.

Here are the current ANSI safety colours from the Z535.1 standard
upload_2020-11-5_12-8-56.png

Little Linda

Does anyone have a PMS colour chart for various safety sign colours? I have a clinet looking to match some decals that were originally ordered from Brady, printed on their 113143 grey vinyl tape, the client doesn't have an extra to give me and I don't have any samples here. Does anyone happen to have a Pantone or vinyl colour I could match to?

Cheers!
Safety signs are usually fluorescent because of its brilliance & the fact that they still fluoresce (give off light) during dawn & dusk times. Try the PMS 800 section. But digital printing cannot truly match fluorescent colors.