• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Safety Standards Question

Rooster

I have a client who requires some safety decals for some equipment he manufactures and am unsure of the correct standard to use for this particular application.

The equipment consists of a large box (container) covering the mechanicals on a heavy duty trailer frame. On the top of the box are three rings. One ring is attached to the frame and will allow the entire unit to be picked up by a crane. The other two are just to remove the box for servicing the mechanics.

The customer wants caution decals next to the two hooks used to remove the box that indicate it's unsafe to lift the entire unit by those hooks.

Any suggestions as to what the correct standard would be for this type of warning decal?

So far I'm thinking the standard Caution exclamation in a triangle with the words "for container removal only" but am completely open to suggestions.