• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Safety/Warning sticker vectors?

edgette

Hi guys and gals. I have been tasked to remake some warning stickers for a local company. I have attached a portion of the design which includes the stick figure guys. Can I buy these types of images somewhere? I was going to live trace them, and I will if I have to, but I would prefer to get them without fixing any lines.

Attachments

• lins.jpg
    lins.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 126

Patentagosse

If you have some original (clean) decals, why don't you simply scan 'em at 300-600dpi? I do that on a regular base and the results are more than decent. If you have some changes to make on text, draw a white box over it and type the new one.

I work for a safety label company as their lead safety sign maker along with safety labels too. Not sure how much this matters to you, but every symbol(stick figure guys) is copyrighted by someone. I don't know if the layout matters or not. We copyright individual symbols along with the harmonized word messages(danger, caution, notice), text and things like that. I know the owner of my company is very serious about it and we ourselves have gotten in trouble with copyright stuff. Just a heads up.

J

john1

I seen somewhere a vector cd you could buy with all this stuff on it, Can't remember where though. hmmm