• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sage A+ Supplier Rating Achievement Unlocked!

Move In Media

a lil' gamer humor there...

Hey folks!

Just wanted to mention that we're just received an A+ Supplier Rating with SAGE. We always strive to provide the best quality products and personal customer service. We're always thinking of ways to make it easy for our distributors to sell our products. Receiving this ratings shows us that our efforts are effective and are appreciated, and encourages us to continue our efforts in helping our customers. I'd also like to take this opportunity for a shameless plug for the marketing tools we've made available to our distributors. Price lists, slideshows, instructional videos and product sample pdfs are all available at http://www.jshousedesign.com/MIM/whsprc2009.html

Going to slap one of these logos, which one do you think looks better, white or black?

Attachments

• APlus_Dark.png
    APlus_Dark.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 121
  • APlus_Light.png
    APlus_Light.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 72

Move In Media

Sage is an online service for the promotional industry, which helps suppliers and distributors connect. You can check it out at sageworld.com. They have some interesting services like distributors being able to sell products to their clients from their website in such a way that the order is actually being placed, blind, with the actual supplier. It has steadily brought us new clients over the years...

Move In Media

never heard of them and their logo is not very desirable BUT if its working for you sir congrats!

Lol, thanks! yeah, the logo aint that great, considering we're going to be slapping it on everything now... it's kinda cute though that they offer one in 'Light' and one in 'Dark'....