• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SAI/Illustrator coloring

Hey everyone! We just got an hp latex 560 in, and we cant for the life of us get colors to match. we are using arlon 4600 with the correct ICC profile.

I am wondering, if we design in illustrator, should i design in RGB or CMYK? I am going to mess around with different rendering intents as well as screen settings. It is very frustrating as our old mutoh printed colors perfectly. I know its just a setting or two, now we begin the hunt.

Thanks in advance for any input at all!

jimdtg

If you are using Flexi 19 that should check with SAi to know how color problem. Some people met color problem with current version when they changed color system.

shoresigns

How much of this have you done? https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/...or-accuracy-and-consistency-hp-latex-printers

HP 560 has a built-in colour sensor, so you should be able to recalibrate your Arlon 4600 profile if you haven't already done so. Then, you could perhaps download a copy of the ICC profile and install it on your OS so that Illustrator can use it. That would get you another step closer to matching colours from your screen to your printer. Your screen may need to be calibrated too.