• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saints /Colts ! ! !

Graphics2u

I really didn't care who won too much. I've always liked Brett, but the Saints have never been to the big show so that's cool too. Vikings really made alot of mistakes but they were able to move the ball which shows in the total yards. I do wonder what would have happened if the touchdown the Saints made where the guy's knee (I can't remember who it was now) was down before the ball crossed the line would have gotten reviewed? I think they still had a couple downs left, but who knows, they might have ended up with only 3 points.
And here's my plug for changing how overtime is played in the NFL. Too many times the game is decided by who wins the coin toss.

Hope it's a good Superbowl.

mark in tx

The game was one of the best I've seen in a long time, everything a playoff game should be.
It was going to come down to the team that had the ball in the last 2 minutes no matter what. The Vikings just blew the chance, it was their game to lose.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear this week that Favre has a broken ankle, or at least some major damage. That hit should have been called.

Bigdawg

Just Me
The game was one of the best I've seen in a long time, everything a playoff game should be.
It was going to come down to the team that had the ball in the last 2 minutes no matter what. The Vikings just blew the chance, it was their game to lose.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear this week that Favre has a broken ankle, or at least some major damage. That hit should have been called.

Yeah - that's what I was screaming at the TV. Like Favre or not - for him to come back and play after that was a tribute to his determination... normally when they're cutting the tape off ya'... you're done for the day...