• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saints in New Orleans Saints font ID?

ABPGraphics

Today I had a client come in and I guess he and his buddy have a bet going that if the saints win he gets to slap a saints sticker on his buddy's truck but if his buddy wins he has to clap a colts sticker on his own vehicle. He said he wanted the font that the word "saints" is spelled in on the saints website. Anyone know what it is for know a similar font that's reasonably close?

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/ That's there website and the font described above can be found on the left side.

Thanks in advance.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Odd, from the site it says this...

The site was forced to remove the MLB, NBA, NCAA, NFL, and NHL vector collections on November 12, 2008 due to the demands of the legal copyright/trademark owners.

ABPGraphics

Ok, I'm not ungrateful for you guys trying but did any of you even bother looking at the website? The font featured there is very different from the ones you posted. I was hoping the vector doctor would come through with one of his dead on posts. I'll crop the image and upload it after lunch for those who have no desire to open there site in a new tab and glance at it. Thanks for those who tried.

Mosh

Slapping stickers eh, the NFL will slap something on you if they find out you are making said stickers yourself.....l

omgsideburns

ughhh....

can we have a big "if you're gonna post about making trademarked/copyrighted/patented/whatever stuff, don't do it because everyone is gonna make fun of you until you commit sepuku" right next to the submit new thread button?

Border

Looks about dead-on to me

Attachments

• s101.jpg
    s101.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 654

Techman

The NFL has busted several t-shirt shops the last few weeks in New Orleans for trademark issues.

And got slapped back for it too. The t shirt shops are still printing..

Mosh

so Saint's stuff is OK but any other trademark stuff people freak out about.....WHAT?