• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SALE! 18"X24" Full Color Yard Signs only $2.99 ea Nov. Special!

W

www.esigns.com

November Yard Sign Sale Special (Offer valid until midnight November 30th, 2011)

We are overstocked on Corrugated Plastic and need to clear the floor...

This is a Wholesale Offer only, to Registered Signs101 Members.

Full Color 18" x 24" One-Sided - $2.99
Full Color 18" x 24" Double-Sided - $3.99

Sale Bonus - Every order gets FREE standard H-Stakes (one per each sign), &
$12.99 UPS Ground Shipping (single location)!

Details: No minimums. No maximums. While supplies last. Pricing based on print-ready artwork (Single background layer PSD or PDF files, 100% scale, 150dpi). No color matching. Digitally printed on a flatbed printer. Flutes along the 18" side. Turnaround to be determined by order size. Offer valid until midnight November 30th, 2011.

Please PM here or call Dan 334-703-1182 for details or to place an order.

Thank you.

W

www.esigns.com

just a bump up to the front page for the evening visitors.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I was going to call, but I'll post here instead because others may have the same question. Do I need to order signs through a PM here? or via phone call? or can we order directly through the web site? Thanks

W

www.esigns.com

Hi Stacy, you can order via PM, you can reach me via email dan@esigns.com or you can call me directly 334-703-1182, whatever is easiest for you. Thanks have a great day!

W

www.esigns.com

Just a Note.

I have received a few calls from people who have tried to place the order on our site. This is a special offer for members of Signs 101 that I need to run manually, to order please call me directly 334-703-1182 or email me dan@esigns.com

Thank you for your business! Have a GREAT day. dan

W

www.esigns.com

I've had a few inquiries from Canada.

We are setup to ship to Canada, if you visit http://www.esigns.com/estimator/ you can enter the quantity of signs and stakes you would like to order and get an accurate shipping charge.

We will gladly ship to Canada but have to charge actual shipping costs + $10 brokerage fee on delivery.

Thank You!

royster13

How are you shipping to get 10.00 brokerage?.....I had to sell my children to pay the last bill to UPS.....lol....

W

www.esigns.com

Hello Royster13,

we ship via UPS.

Thank You! Have a Great Day!

W

www.esigns.com

Thanks John and Btropical I hope that you guys can take advantage of this offer.

If I can answer any questions, provide any samples, etc. Just let me know what I can do to help you sell.

Thanks again to everyone who has placed an order. Have a great day!

W

www.esigns.com

I have received a few questions regarding the free shipping offer in the other special Esigns is running, http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=86950 and I want to take this opportunity to clarify.

The offer for free shipping applies to any order over $111 that is placed through the www.Esigns.com website, it does not apply to this offer which is a wholesale offer only and is not available through our website. I apologize for any confusion.

Thank you for your time, have a good day. ~Dan

W

www.esigns.com

Esigns.com is a retail business.

We are currently developing a wholesale division with separate pricing (substantially discounted) from the prices on our retail site. A separate website/ordering system is being developed that will enable you to get instant quotes, if all goes as planned it will be live in a couple weeks.

We are capable of printing seamless banners up to 10' x 150' in length and with our streamlined production methods most orders ship within 24 hours (depending on size of order).

It is my goal to provide the same top-quality signs and banners that Esigns has become known for producing to the trade through our new wholesale division. We offer a wide variety of signs and sign products that can be viewed on our site www.Esigns.com, if you are in need of a wholesale price on any of the products that we offer, Please, contact me directly and I will provide you with a quote until our wholesale site goes live.

I have worked with many sign companies that participate in this sign forum, some of them for nearly 20 years...I personally have been impressed with the quality of products Esigns produces and their commitment to customer service and satisfaction. I look forward to developing this new wholesale division and offering those same great products, competitive prices and a true commitment to customer service to the trade.

W

www.esigns.com

Only 9 days left. Step-Stakes Included. $12.99 Flat Fee shipping in the United States.
Have a Great Day!