• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Salesperson from large company trying to steal clients?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Whaaat? How old are you..100?

As far as normal goes, these emails with e-points ending every frickin' sentence including the salutation makes me envision Crazy Eddie from the old TV ads, or any annoying car dealer ad where they're screaming with enthusiasm. These people need to tone it down to a 4, at least.
You can usually tell how hot a girl is by the amount of explanation points she uses. The more I see, the quicker I go for an onsite survey.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
You can usually tell how hot a girl is by the amount of explanation points she uses. The more I see, the quicker I go for an onsite survey.
exclamation-point-surprised-pop-art-woman-exclamation-point-surprised-pop-art-woman-pop-art-retro-vector-illustration-109204647.jpg

JBurton

Signtologist
Boudica wins Robot wars.
Clearly, evidently adobe firefly allows stuff like 'busty lady', whereas bing makes you try really hard to describe 'buxom lady', but only if you tell it in comic book style, anything else and it gets flagged as inappropriate...

Boudica

Clearly, evidently adobe firefly allows stuff like 'busty lady', whereas bing makes you try really hard to describe 'buxom lady', but only if you tell it in comic book style, anything else and it gets flagged as inappropriate...
I put in "sexy woman surrounded by exclamation points" my first try included a word that was not allowed, but it doesn't say which word it was.

JBurton

Signtologist
but it doesn't say which word it was.
Microsoft wouldn't allow 'excited' to describe 'buxom lady', 'happy' also kicked back for some reason, but 'angry' would generate no matter what. It's wild.

Oh god, I made the mistake of clicking for a larger version of your picture, why are her hands... idk like mirrored? And her tongue is... sideways?

Boudica

Microsoft wouldn't allow 'excited' to describe 'buxom lady', 'happy' also kicked back for some reason, but 'angry' would generate no matter what. It's wild.

Oh god, I made the mistake of clicking for a larger version of your picture, why are her hands... idk like mirrored? And her tongue is... sideways?
Because... Robot.

... I think maybe excited was a word I used when I got the illegal word message. weird. Happiness and excitement are taboo I guess. Silly robots.

Billct2

"Crazy Eddie from the old TV ads" on a completely unrelated note, Crazy Eddie started opening stores in CT right after we got our Gerber 4B. Got the job to put the brand names in a repeated pattern ribbon around the inside of the stores. Probably made the money back on that one job.

gnubler

Johnny thinks I'm too squeamish to comment on this, but polydactyl hookers have always demanded a premium.
Probably ambisextrous, too.

Are we talking about dog years here? I thought Tex was the baby and the rest of us are all old?