• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SallMetall Paper Compactor

The Sign Dude

I recently acquired a pneumatic paper compactor from a sign supply company that was closing down a branch office. Its in really good condition. Just curious if anyone would have any intrest in one of these?

when i was cranking out work and filling a dumpster with backing and scrap literally every other day..what i wouldnt have given for this would have been worth it's weight ..well not that exciting but it sure would have saved everyone from having to throw a pallet on top of the dumpster and squish it all down to make room for more debris until trash day.

The Sign Dude

when i was cranking out work and filling a dumpster with backing and scrap literally every other day..what i wouldnt have given for this would have been worth it's weight ..well not that exciting but it sure would have saved everyone from having to throw a pallet on top of the dumpster and squish it all down to make room for more debris until trash day.

Tell me about it. I wish I could put a compressor in my building and use this thing.

Mosh

We shred all of our backing. It cut down our trash bill, now we are dumped twice a week in stead of 3 times.

The Sign Dude

Pictures far all!

Attachments

• 2010-06-20 21.20.58.jpg
    2010-06-20 21.20.58.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 2010-06-20 21.21.11.jpg
    2010-06-20 21.21.11.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 2010-06-20 21.23.35.jpg
    2010-06-20 21.23.35.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 78