• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Salon Logo

sghobbies

I don't think I've ever posted a logo on here before, but here goes. My wife asked me to work on something for a friend of hers that is opening a salon. She liked the logo, but ended up going a different route on her signs(she did not use us). Not sure if I should post pics of the sign that she DID have made or not, they are on Facebook. It's not very appealing. Anyway, I wouldn't have designed a logo without a deposit had it not been my wife's "friend".

Attachments

• Cutting Edge Salon.jpg
    Cutting Edge Salon.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 113

sghobbies

this one (hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this)

Attachments

• 316254_273149756045666_100000519313294_1080789_1218023689_n.jpg
    316254_273149756045666_100000519313294_1080789_1218023689_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 120

Locals Find!

Wow! WTF was that. Did she pay for that or did they pay her to hang that piece of crap on her building?

She would have been better off with no sign than that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
She probably got what she paid for. CHEAP !!

As for Addie, I can't bite my tongue like you guys did. You guys were so nice and considerate, but the truth need be told.

Addie, although you are free to post anything you like, why not stick to things you know something about ?? Of course, you'll never add to your post count that way. :rolleyes:

Your judgment or criticism on design, layout or execution should be taken with a grain of salt. Other than knowing what YOU like or not, your opinion seems to mean diddly based upon anything you're ever conjured up. Just about any of your designs/layouts have been total disasters and you joke about it, yet, you have no eye.... trained or untrained to give you any basis from which to cast your worthless design eye posts.

And don't tell me you have to be trained or not to make assessments from good or bad designs/layouts. If that were the case, you wouldn't have posted any of your homemade train wrecks. The job posted here looks far better than any of the pictures you've ever posted..... by a frickin' mile​

Okay, partial :thread finished........... :Big Laugh

GoodPeopleFlags

Here we go again. I wish you guys would just take it outside and settle things once and for all instead of wrecking other people's threads with your drama.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just wish he'd stop posting such ignorant drivel and not waste space meant for meaningful posts.

Air Art Girl

Wow, being in that industry as well, cosmetologists are usually artistic. If she chose that sign, I wouldn't want her to cut my hair, lol.

sg, nice clean design.

Craig Sjoquist

Well your logo is way better indeed. If that is the size you had to deal with it could easily be altered to fit the can.

What she got ouch, probably low cost, but in real it will cost her customers.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I don't think I've ever posted a logo on here before, but here goes. My wife asked me to work on something for a friend of hers that is opening a salon. She liked the logo, but ended up going a different route on her signs(she did not use us). Not sure if I should post pics of the sign that she DID have made or not, they are on Facebook. It's not very appealing. Anyway, I wouldn't have designed a logo without a deposit had it not been my wife's "friend".

Not a whole lot I would have changed with the logo, looks good. I like that you contour cut through the letters and the scissors giving it some depth, not too sure what I think about "salon" and how it was handled ... eh, I probably would have done the same.

Definitely a LOT better than that pile of flop that got thrown up in sign location.

Redwave Signs

---> sghobbies
Great idea on your design. I would have tried a different font for "salon"
But better than the design the shop owner received by a mile!
Great job!