• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saludos a todos from Guatemala

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Is it time to break out the tripas, buche, cabeza, cerveza and lime yet?

Welcome...

zoiko

LOL .... that was good. actually I am getting ready to make some Carne Asada.

......tripas,buche,cabeza,cerveza ....LOL .

Se te olvido la lengua, birria de chivo Y las carnitas.

Rick

Just to let you know, I only eat the stuff, no speako the lingo.....

my parents did not teach me spanish so they could talk behind my back, now my wife does it!!! :mad:

Rick

...by the way, I likey the lengua, birria and chivo too... plus the weekend pot of menudo once in a while.... now I'm hungry...

Capital Signs

Now I really want carne asada, and I'm at work, at the shop... WIth no grill... I think I'm going to buy a small little portable grill for those days I just need it! :)

zoiko

Thats one advantage of working from home. My grill is outside my front door, under my patio. I will also make some chuletas de puerco adobadas. MMMM ....

rony_o

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome, it's great to see such a diverse community.

And why is it that when latinos are present, the topic inevitably turns to food? :ROFLMAO:

All this talk of carne asada, chuletas and stuff really got me hungry. Thank you guys for the delicious mental images and thanks again for the welcome.

rony_o

Welcome! Good to hear your from Guatemala. My lead graphic designer is IN guatemala city! Cool. Love to talk to you more... Maybe we can do business as well.

Great!! does he live here?

I have a couple of clients in Los Angeles. I've produced 3D renderings for them and thankfully it all has worked out well. This thing called internets it's great! And hey I'm all for business, we can talk whenever you have the time.

rony_o

Beinvenido desde Iowa tambien.

Una preguntita: Nació en Guatemala? Porque tu ingles es perfecto!

Well it's not perfect but thank you very much. Yeah I was born in Guatemala. I had the opportunity to study graphic design and 3D in Los Angeles, so that helped a lot, and I travel as often as I can to LA to visit friends and family. Thanks for your welcome all the way to Iowa.

Last edited:

rony_o

Welcome! My wife was raised in your southern nation. Last place she lived was your city. :)

That's great, in which zone?? Our city is divided by zones, zona 1, 2, etc. It's weird when you translate it to english, sounds like a military base or something, haha, anyway I live in zone 11.