Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Sam Ink

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by WGI, Oct 10, 2019.

1. WGI

WGI New Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Florida
    Bought cleaner from SAM Ink that ate up all Damper gaskets, One print head, Both pumps that were replaced four days ago. Went to park machine for a bit and filled with Sam Ink cleaner. Leaked all over the floor. Could not get Roland cleaner before my trip. NEVER AGAIN

XR-640 Roland

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Dang, what's in that stuff? Can you get an MSDS?

3. WGI

WGI New Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Florida
    Been trying to talk with someone for a week now. Nobody answering. That's why I posted. It really sucks.
    I

4. WGI

WGI New Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Florida
    Here is what the website says...REALLY

SAM★INK® Guarantee

We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad guarantee.

If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.

Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.

5. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    What Sam will do.. is come on here and call you names for talking bad about his ink, and he will tell you you're the problem. You must of missed previous threads

6. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    It was the cleaning cartridges? Only way I know of to take out the damper gaskets. Still should not have ruined all those components.
    Does it smell any different than the OEM Roland cleaning solution? To me Roland, Mimaki, and Mutoh cleaning solutions smell identical.
    I'd clean my Roland with straight butyl carb, no issues.

7. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    What a nightmare, hope you get it sorted out.