• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Sam Ink

WGI

Bought cleaner from SAM Ink that ate up all Damper gaskets, One print head, Both pumps that were replaced four days ago. Went to park machine for a bit and filled with Sam Ink cleaner. Leaked all over the floor. Could not get Roland cleaner before my trip. NEVER AGAIN

XR-640 Roland

Last edited:

WGI

Dang, what's in that stuff? Can you get an MSDS?
Here is what the website says...REALLY

SAM★INK® Guarantee

We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad guarantee.

If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.

Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Here is what the website says...REALLY

SAM★INK® Guarantee

We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad guarantee.

If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.

Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.

What Sam will do.. is come on here and call you names for talking bad about his ink, and he will tell you you're the problem. You must of missed previous threads

rjssigns

It was the cleaning cartridges? Only way I know of to take out the damper gaskets. Still should not have ruined all those components.
Does it smell any different than the OEM Roland cleaning solution? To me Roland, Mimaki, and Mutoh cleaning solutions smell identical.
I'd clean my Roland with straight butyl carb, no issues.