• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

San Antonio Spurs Decal

chevycamaro

Does anyone know where i can get the san antonio spurs decal because every place i try to cut it on my machine the s in san always gets messed up cause the file is to small. My email is chevycamaro210@yahoo.com if anyone can let me know thank you.

hammered

Id check with the Spurs on that. They, like many other Professional teams frown a BIG frown on unauthorized use of their logo/brand. BUT if you still feel the need, redraw it. Thats an easy one.

cOrKinSA

8 posts so far and not so much as a welcome introduction yet.
Are you from San Antonio?
Since you ask nothing but price questions, have you thought of buying a buyers guide to give you some ideas on where to start?
What's your background?

cOrKinSA

I see your email has "210" so you must be from San Antonio. Go to Herwicks downtown and walk on up to the register. Right next to there you will see all the back issues of "Sign Craft" and there current price guide. Get it. It will at least give you some insight on where to start.
Sorry for being a thread Pirate but all this would have fell into your Introduction post had you started one.

cOrKinSA

...the s in san always gets messed up cause the file is to small...
It's me again.
The file size shouldn't have much to do with the quality of a well vectorized logo most of the time. If it was a print job then I can see your dilemma.
Just go in there and edit some nodes.

jiarby

some folks are good at what they do!

Here in Phoenix we have no use for Spurs Decals...

Are a licensed NBA manufacturer?? (you aren't or you would already have what you need)

I'd say stick to peeing calvin's at the flea market, and leave pro sports decals to officially licensed folks.