• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sandblast vinyl?

supaegnt

hello again,
i am looking for a source that sells small quantity of sandblasting vinyl.

i plead that you understand this fact,my screen name is connected to my operating bank account via paypal,if you are not comfortable accepting paypal with my user name please do not bother to sell to me:thankyou:

thank you all:clapping:

Mosh

Well here are the details. We get our sandblast mask from Fellers and also from Grimco.
We buy it by the roll by they do sell it by the yard. What more did you need to know?
The way you sound, it is almost like you are more worried about the payment than the product. Like these banner e-mails going around.....

SignManiac

Your screen name makes no damn sense to me at all. I have a special offer for some land I'm selling in the Everglades, America's southern Yellowstone park.

Mosh

That would be in the hills of the everglades right?
E-mail scammer right here in the 101. I think that is what it is.

SignManiac

Yep Mosh. I'm skeptical on this one. Sells sandblasted signs but doesn't know where to buy sandblast stencil? Something smells fishy in the crab state.

supaegnt

nt.

nothing fishy.
your response did not have any links or telephones.

there is nowhere in my inquiry that states i sell.be kind to read before conclusion.

Last edited:

Mosh

Never heard of Grimco of Fellers? Two of the biggest suppilers. You can just buy some from me. PM me you CC number and I will be happy to help!!!

Mosh

Use A off color vinyl you have around the shop works just as good unless your gonna go crazy with it.

For HDU, not redwood. And only on big stuff. We blast with Black Diamond and it ripps wood out, but you have to use a good stencil like anchor brand.

mtmdesigns

yeh I dont have much patience with the blaster usually just lay the vinyl on the wood and blast it with super 77 spray glue and let it sit for a couple hours then go at it, I was thinking plexi or glass.