• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Save 65% on all Plotter Art™ collections

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Year end inventory reduction. Save 65% on all Plotter Art™ collections now through the end of 2011. Choose any of our 5 collections or 8 value bundles including vinyl-ready vectors, print and cut and high resolution seamless texture tiles. For further information, see our ad by clicking HERE.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Treat yourself to year-end savings!

attachment.php

Plotter Art™ Originals on sale for $52.15

Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut Color Collection on sale for $104.65

Plotter Art™ Voodoo Graphix Extreme on sale for $69.65

Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Vol. 1 on sale for $103.25

Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Vol. 2 on sale for $103.25

Save even more with our value bundles. Just enter coupon code S101PA65 at checkout and 65% will be deducted.

All collections may be viewed at http://www.allcompu.com/

Sale ends 12-31-2011.

Attachments

• PA-All.png
    PA-All.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 146

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would guess not. Your Cameo evidently uses a proprietary file format like the CriCut does. And it is a cutter only. Most of our files are high resolution print files. If your software will accept EPS files, then you might want to look at our Plotter Art™ Originals collection which is all cuttable vectors. You can certainly download some of our free samples to test for yourself.