• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Save Print job - Lose Contour?

Graphics2u

I'm using Flexi 7.6 and when I send a print file that has a contour cut it creates a .fjb file under my printer and a .job file under my cutter for the contour. Everything is peachy!

Now though lets say I want to save that .fjb file so that I don't have to rip it again in the future if I need it. I save it to a folder and keep it for a later date. I also save the Contour file. The question arises though when I go back to open that .fjb file into production manager later. It opens perfect and prints fine, except for the registration marks for the contour cut. They do not print. In my case the marks are a square box around the print that the Mutoh Ultima cutter uses for registration.

Is there any way to save that contour info also so that it prints the registration box?

Thanks