• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Save user settings FC8000

amw

Longtime Members
I searched but wasn't able to find anything about this...

Can you save the settings you have setup on the fc8000 on to the pc?
I want to "load them" on the pc and make changes, then upload them (changed).
But i cant figure out how..

I know how to make new ones and load them. So I could write down all the settings and then redo it...but i am trying to not have to do that.

(using the "cutting plotter controller for fc8000)

Thanks for any help!

Marsha

Last edited:

amw

Longtime Members
Guess not!
Ok, I will just write them all done and then redo them.

Thanks anyway..

JAMEY

These are called conditions. Just Set up the conditions and save them. If you need more help, give me a call at 518-645-6907.

Jamey

amw

Longtime Members
These are called conditions. Just Set up the conditions and save them. If you need more help, give me a call at 518-645-6907.

Jamey

Thanks for the reply, I dont think I'm explaining it well.

I have the conditions setup on the plotter all ready..
I want to get them in the pc to change and then load them back on the plotter. I know you can do this as we did when we first got the plotter...but cant remember how.

I will just write everything down and redo it since no one knows.

Thanks anyway.

Marsha

Wrapture

Yes you can. Graphtec offers a software utility (Windows only) that you can create conditions and upload them to the cutter. What's nice is that you can give mnemonics to the conditions so that users have a better idea what the condition is for.

The utility also gives you remote control of the cutter which is handy if your rip is not at arms length from the unit.

amw

Longtime Members
Yes you can. Graphtec offers a software utility (Windows only) that you can create conditions and upload them to the cutter. What's nice is that you can give mnemonics to the conditions so that users have a better idea what the condition is for.

The utility also gives you remote control of the cutter which is handy if your rip is not at arms length from the unit.

YES!!
I know the program is "cutting plotter controller for fc8000" which i use.

My problem is i cant remember how to "pull" all the conditons we have out of the plotter using that program.
I want to ajust some of them.

(this is on a new PC)
I loaded the program and it works, but i dont see a way to "get the settings from the plotter" only to send the new ones.
(it shows the default settings...not the ones we have customized over time)

Hope this makes since, as it would save me a ton of time!!

Thanks for any help!

Marsha

Last edited:

Wrapture

Yeah I don't think that's possible. Pretty sure it's a one way street. That kinda sucks because I tend to adjust the conditions at the front panel, which means they get blown when the software re-uploads. Not on here much but you can call me and I'll try my best to help. 877-644-WRAP