• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saw this wrap today

CheapVehicleWrap

My guess? Someone's owed money from this synergy energy solutions in saddle brook new jersey. Going in my cheap collection.

Attachments

• synergy energy solutione saddle brook new jersey.jpg
    synergy energy solutione saddle brook new jersey.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 88

Si Allen

That can be very effective!

A few years ago, one of my long time customers had me paint (using window splash paint) the back roll up doors on one of his trucks.

"Boycott XYZ Insurance Company!

They refuse to pay their claims!"

He then took a picture of it and sent it to the CEO of the insurance company. He also added that his 7 trucks covered 9 western states.

Didn't take long for his check to arrive by Registered Mail!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Well...at least they can say they're consistant when it comes to paying their bills....consistantly late.

JB

iSign

What I don't get is this...
Seizing a domain name would have to be through the registrar right?

What bills can he be late on besides domain registration, that would allow seizure? I mean without hosting, annual registration can't be more than the price of lunch!

What am I missing here?

Pat Whatley

Maybe I'm wrong but can't they get in trouble for going public with that? I'm just wondering because I know debt collectors have a pretty tight set of guidelines they have to adhere to when they attempt to collect, I would think the same rules would apply to an individual.

iSign

Also, why is there a poorly photoshopped representation of potentially slanderous graphics covering a license plate? If two people here "saw" the van... What did they see? Was it the same? Did it suck less?

Who owns the van? Whose idea was it to keep the business name ten times more predominant than the "slander" so that most people at a distance will miss the entire point?

Where's that "rest of the story" guy when you need him?

CheapVehicleWrap

The plate was on the bumper. I didn't want to drag a potentially innocent victim into it. Got a better pic too. Walked right up to it. Was phototex or similar and covered the seam on doors. CHEAP!