• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sayin Hello from Ohio

NSDdesigns

Just stopped here to say hello to yall. I found out about this forum from via the t-shirt forum and vinylforum.org. I've been a working Graphic designer for a few years (I'm 26) and am about to start up my own business. Shirts, signs, graphic kits and what have you. I've done this stuff on the side for a while and recently had the opportunity to buy out an older shop, so I'm jumping on it. I love this part of the art industry! See yall around, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions and perhaps can answer some too.

Takes it easy!
Dean

ova

Welcome from down the road in Wheeling, WV. I have relatives in Dover and go up there quite often. Might look you up sometime.

Dave

NSDdesigns

Welcome from down the road in Wheeling, WV. I have relatives in Dover and go up there quite often. Might look you up sometime.

Dave

Coolness. Perhaps you can give me some pointers. We do also have a Lazer engraver and have been making some plaques, but I think i am not optimizing its potential just yet.

THANKS for the welcome guys. This forum is great!