• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sayin hi from Orlando fl

shutterspeed

Hi everybody my names mike owner operator and sole employee of Shutter Speed Graphics and Photography. Im right now in school at Universal Technical Institute in Orlando for automotive training which is my real passion. I started Shutter Speed because my former boss after one week stopped paying me and told me I could do side work using his machine at night, well the rest is history. One friend told another friend and so on and so on.

My specialty is large amount of stickers in a short period of time.
Im also a freelance Photographer for Built2railmagazine.com a custom car/truck on line mag

I hope this forum will help me and my busness grow and to meet new contacts and suppliers

S

Sign-Man Signs

Hi Mike! Welcome to Florida. I'll keep you in mind if I need something. If your serious about selling here, contact Fred about merchant account. Good Luck!

Sticker Dude

NSB thats where im from lol gunna be nice and quiet here shortly :)

Minitrucker? who asked that Im a minitrucker well was What do you have?

NPrint Man

NPrint Man

:Welcome::U Rock: Hi from Springfield, MO
I'm a merchant member......call me Monday, let's visit
888-518-7344

ronl1975

NSB thats where im from lol gunna be nice and quiet here shortly :)

Minitrucker? who asked that Im a minitrucker well was What do you have?

I have my old Chevy fullsize still. I dont have time to dedicate much anymore but I've had a nice run for about 15 years goin to shows and such .. u ?